Ground mounted solar.
Types of structures.
For ground mounted solar structures, we use different types of systems depending on the client requirements and topography.
In certain situations, we place panels high on roof-type constructions, so that the panels create shade and are less prone to theft. In other projects we create fully waterproof surfaces with panels, so the space underneath can be used for storage, shade etc.
The standard system uses poles in the ground, elevating the panels high enough so animals can pass under. For temporarily energy requirements, we can also provide easily deployable prefab structures.
Fixed Solar Panel Support Structure
- in the East in the morning
- in the South/North at midday
- in the West in the afternoon.
Single-axis Tracking Structures
The main benefits of the 1-axis system.
- +- 20% higher overall electricity production
- More constant production during the day (no midday peak)
- More production when electricity prices are highest (i.e. early morning and late afternoon)
- More hours at full capacity
- Simple technology
- Low maintenance solution
- Low equipment cost
- Simple installation
- High wind resistance
- Long life
- Easy to clean